Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas. These are just some of our family traditions and favorite things from Christmas this year.
Christmas Eve we let the kids open Christmas pj's.

All the kids in their special Christmas pj's. Notice Luke and Levi have little monsters. We thought they went well with our little monsters. 

Luke opening his favorite toy. A battery operated gun that shoots a ton of bullets. He has played with this all day and shot at anyone and anything that came in his path.

Tayci opening all her Star Wars figures. She makes her mom so proud!

I thought I had one of Abby but I didn't so here is another of Luke opening his Batman belt. He is way into Batman this year!
Levi opening a present. Like the whirlwind that went through our living room. Man was it a mess. They had fun and I am glad. Although Daniel and I could use a nap. It was rough getting them to sleep and then Levi was up at 1, Luke was up at 2:30, The girls were up at 4, and then they were all up at 5:30. They were just too darn excited.

Each year we write down what we are going to work on to make ourselves better as our gift to Jesus and they all came up with some good ones all on their own. I was really impressed with their gifts to Jesus this year.  I love how thoughtful they are. I love this holiday season where we honor Jesus.
Merry Christmas! 


1 comment:

  1. Cute Cute kids. I love these pics and your tree is so pretty. I also love the farm pictures. You guys should really consider selling your house and moving to a place where you could also have a little farm. That would be fun. (for you and the kids). What are Daniel's plans when you return?Love you all. Happy New Year.
    Shauna

    ReplyDelete