Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Flight School Graduation Ball!

For Daniel's Flight School Graduation thy held a Ball for the soldiers and their spouses. It was a very formal affair and a lot of fun. They had a receiving line where we were introduced to the Commander and a bunch of other high ranking officials. Then we got to mingle and then sit down for a formal dinner. After dinner the soldiers got to present the spouses with wings that come on a necklace and a certificate of PHT (Putting Honey Through) It was nice.


This is Daniel and I sitting at dinner. 

Some of Daniel's classmates and their spouses. They are a great bunch of people.

Daniel's stick buddy. Brent LaChance and his date.

The woman in blue was our FRG(family readiness group) leader and I helped her with some of the get togethers.

We had a lot of fun and made some really great friends along the way. I even got jewelry from my husband( my wings necklace) out of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment