Friday, August 24, 2012

Luke Daniel Hills

Oh my Gosh Luke you kill me with laughter and curiosity. Luke is now 5 and in all day Kindergarten. He rides the bus to and from school and loves it. He has a little friend named Landon across the street (who will be moving the end of this month) that they constantly get into things. The 2 of them are so passionate in all they do and have so much energy that when I watch them it makes me tired. He loves his trains and has a new passion for helicopters (go figure). He plans on flying all the different helicopters when he grows up with his little friend Landon. His favorite is the Chinook.

He loves to drive past their airfield and watch them and gets just as excited to see them flying over head. He loves to ride his bike. play soccer, play with friends, and make art out of our recycle. Needless to say that  gets recycled too. He says the darnedest things and even when I am upset with him I have to turn my head so he won't see me laugh. He is very sensitive. He is determined on marrying his Aunt Shauna (we have had talks about it already) and gets mad when he hears she has been on dates without him. He is such a sweet little kid!

No comments:

Post a Comment