Friday, August 31, 2012

Our Adventure Called POTTY Training!

So a friend of mine and I were talking and we started on the discussion of potty training. So as not to give you all the details of your lovely conversation it came about that there was a book that taught your children how to potty train in 3 days. So if you know me at all, I needed a project. We prepared by getting all of your gear together because you literally have to lock yourself in the house for 3 days. We bought our beverages and underwear and hunkered down for my last and final potty training experience. The first day was quite exciting for Levi and myself. He took to the potty training like a natural. He would get so excited. He had his mishaps but needless to say he did amazing. By that night he seemed exhausted and so did I. I couldn't figure out why we were both so darn ornery and then it hit me that we had both been cooped up all day talking of pee-pee and potty. That's enough to make anyone go crazy (let alone a adult conversation craved woman). The second day we both had had it but we hung in there. Times were tough and tempers high but my little man  and I made it through and by the end of the second day he was a pro. Levi is only 20 months and he has done so well. It was a HOORAY moment and now I can say we are officially outta the diaper stage.

No comments:

Post a Comment