Wednesday, October 24, 2012

A"WARD" WINNING CHILI!



So I made this chili for our ward chili cook off and came in 2nd place. Funny thing is I had made it once before and kind of followed the recipe. Daniel and one of his classmates kept raving about it and when we found out we were doing a chili cook off, Daniel told me I should make that chili. I didn't think it was anything amazing, but my Man knows food. So I duplicated it as much as possible. Acted like my dad and threw a little of this and a little of that in and WHALA! 2nd Place Winner. I never win at anything in my life so this is a monumental occasion. I would like to say that I won a new car but this was not so. It was only a bag of reeses peanut butter cups. Hey I can live with that. When we get home to Utah I will have to make the famous "Jill's a"ward" winning chili."

2 comments: