Sunday, October 28, 2012

Halloween Tradition - Pumpkin Carving and Donuts!

 From Left to Right: Tayci, Elder Svedin, Andrea Cooper, Garet Cooper, Elder ?, Abby, Luke, Levi and Daniel.



 We had a wonderful time carving pumpkins with some friends and the missionaries. Our kids such a good job. We carried on the traditions that my mom started of making donuts and spiced cider. They were yummy.

The finished product of our pumpkin carving. Aren't they awesome. Luke made his scary and Tayci did a spider. Abby's is a girl. She put eyelashes and hair on hers. I enjoyed watching them all be so artistic. Now I no why my mom always made donuts. It's because she didn't have to carve anything. I love it. And man are they delicious. This was our first day of Fall weather. It was actually chilly today. It was nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment