Saturday, November 3, 2012

Halloween Fun

My kids had so much fun this year in Halloween!
This is about 600 peices of candy that we passed out. Daniel was on nights so I left it in this bin on the front porch and asked everyone to take 1. All but about 20 peices were gone. Daniel was gone til about 1 in the morning this night and last year he was at SERE course so I was able to take all the kids out by myself. Hence the bin at the door.

These are my superheros! My handsome and brave superman and batman and my beautiful drama queen witch and Rapunzel. Our pumpkins look a little sad but with Daniel on nights we had to carve them on Sunday and they sat and wilted.

Levi was so into trick or treating this year. He caught on well. and learned to say please in his cute little voice and when they would put a candy in his bucket he would automatically respond with a thank you. He ran to each door with his brother and sisters and didn't get in the stroller once. He stopped to enjoy his loot every now and then.


Tayci, Abby and Luke were all to willing to make sure he got to the door and get his candy. His little bucket was so heavy but he wouldn't let anyone carry it but him. He finally allowed Abby or Tayci to put their hand on it to help ease the load.

This was their load. We gave the kids the option of keeping all their candy or keeping just 10 pieces and letting mom and dad buy the rest off of them for 5 bucks. They all gave it up willingly. I was all to happy to get rid of it. We put it back in the bin and Daniel took it to his class mates. I remember the excitement and I know hey enjoyed it. We have had a lot of fun this Halloween and fun to see what the kids chose as their costumes. Granted Levi didn't really choose his but I figured since Luke had chosen batman why not have another superhero.


No comments:

Post a Comment