Friday, November 16, 2012

Creative Kids!

The girls had to dress up as a book character at the elementary school today. This is my sweet little Hermione Granger from Harry Potter.


This is my brave Jedi apprentice Ahsoka Tano from Star Wars the Clone Wars. (tear, tear she makes me so proud!)

This Levi being Levi. He just wanted his picture taken since I was doing all the other kids.

At the Primary school they had to dress up as a Pilgrim or and Indian. Luke chose an Indian as you can see. We used one of Daniel's old shirts and ripped it up and he and his sister Abby decorated it with Indian symbols. We had gone to a friends place to see their horses and other farm animals and they had all these peacock feathers so Luke collected a bunch and he wanted to use them on his headband. I had placed them in a different spot but he informed me that it was wrong. and made put them where they are in the picture. He had to come up with an Indian name so he chose. Chief Peacock! Man that kid kills me. They all had to wear their costumes to school.

No comments:

Post a Comment